l xiaomi mi mix alpha everything you should know

xiaomi mi mix alpha everything you should know


What's up guys . So just when people were saying smartphones are getting boring. Xiaomi enters the chat with the mimics also, which basically in all display smartphone. Xiaomi is the one who kind of kick-started the bezel as Trend with the original me Max and now three years later when everyone was expecting the successor to the mimics three, it's a minor improvements. Xiaomi took a whole new different direction and Produced A New Concept which has a wraparound display with a screen to body ratio of 100 80.6% Yeah. 



Let that sink in for a second, honestly for the past few days. Shall me was teasing the smartphone and I thought it was their fault of the smartphone but it isn't it's a regular glass similar to the one we find on devices like the Galaxy Note an iPhone 11pro while we may 30 Pro excetera. It uses flexible OLED to bend the display at the sides. Tell me. Desi 40 surrounding curved display. Like I said it has he won earn 81% screen to body ratio the rest 19 percent is occupied by small water up top and bottom and the rear cameras eat some of that screen to body ratio of real estate speaking  And the rear cameras eat some of that screen to body ratio. The real estate speaking of wise the Phone has 108-megapixel camera as we have talking. 


The past Samsung is the supplier of this camera, which uses Tetris all technology to take Bowl 108 megapixel images in daylight and 427 megapixel images in low light and combine it to form one detailed image as a wide-angle and telephoto camera present as well as you See, there's only one set of cameras on this phone. And if you want to take selfies or make video calls, then you have to flip the phone which shouldn't be a problem because there's a display at the back as well all in all it looks identical to devolve is foldable smartphone the made X, but the difference is the anemic Alpha isn't a foldable smartphone still amazes me how fast the technology is evolving. I mean, I knew we would see smartphones that would look like this in the future but didn't expect that would happen in 2019 itself be clear. This is Still a concept which means xiaomi isn't much producing it like there are other smartphones are not even planning to sell this internationally. It will be limited to China and his price almost $3,000 if the only Trend that I don't like about the current smartphones technology is getting better and improving at a rapid rate, but it comes with a price but to be fair to shami. It's a concept phone they have no plan of selling it. It's but bragging rights, I guess but if you're crazy enough to spend $3,000 for this phone. 


And xiaomi's ready to ship one for you in December provided you live in China. And the last time I checked you don't so you have to pay way more than $3,000 imported from China. Anyway, the biggest question you might have right now. Wow, what wow, wow. Wow, look, I totally understand that. It doesn't provide much of value other than the fact that it looks freaking cool. Listen phones are getting ridiculously expensive to the point that they're not just phones anymore, but it's that At a symbol AS what it? So personality that makes sense, but I'm buying a car. My top priority is looks and then comes the rest same for the phones as well. But I'm buying a budget or mid-range phone looks are not really that important respects and features are but what I'm getting a flagship looks are one of the top priorities before making a purchase. I'm sure there are millions out there with a similar mindset as well. That's why it looks are important. And that's why this phone matters phone companies aren't dumb that. They are running in a race to Increase the screen to body ratio because they know there's a huge demand for that us and that's the reason this phone exist and probably more companies would follow suit and come with similar phones as well. One more thing. I need to mention is that accidental touches are not going to be a problem because they can just ignore the side areas with the help of a software just like wahby did with the machete probe and Samsung does with their flagships course with that being said,


Increase the screen to body ratio because they know there's a huge demand for that us and that's the reason this phone exist and probably more companies would follow suit and come with similar phones as well. One more thing. I need to mention is that accidental touches are not going to be a problem because they can just ignore the side areas with the help of a software just like wahby did with the machete probe and Samsung does with their flagships course with that being said,


xiaomi mi mix alpha everything you should know


 what do you think about this phone? Do let me know down in the comments and as always I'll see.It

Post a Comment

0 Comments